- CEITER: Centre for Excellence in Educational Innovation thru Technology-Enhanced Research is a research capacity building project that explores the uses of open/big/linked data and learning analytics in educational research. Funded by H2020 ERA Chair programme.
- Samsung Digi Pass: developing the digital competences of vocational school students (prototyping, open badges, e-portfolios), funded by Samsung Electronics Baltics
- DigCompOrg4Schools: developing, localising and validating a common European framework and online tool for self-assessment of school’s digital maturity, funded by JRC IPTS Seville
- National Test of Digital Competence: joint project of the University of Tartu and Tallinn University to develop and validate the national test of digital competence for 9 and 12 grade students. Funded by the Ministry of Education and Research.
- Digipeegel (Digital Mirror): online tool for self-assessment of digital maturity of Estonian schools. Funded by Mobilitas+ program.
- LePlanner: online tool for visualising, sharing and re-using innovative learning scenarios for BYOD classrooms